Friday, November 5, 2010

An expirence this week on our week off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


One experience I had on the week off is I went to a sleepover !!!! The sleepover I went to was really fun.We had pizza and soda and also made sundaes. We stayed up all night listening to music, snacking and talking!I loved the idea of putting mattresses on the floor and sleeping on them, even though we barely got any sleep. My favorite part was spending time with my friends. I always look forward to spending time with friends. This week off was amazing. I hope we can have more sleepovers in the future!!!!!!!!!!


       



2 comments:

  1. Your post was good but maybe you should have made it longer.WE still love the effort you put into it!I agree sleepovers are fun,like the one you and i had over the summer.Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Caitlin,
    Your blog was great! Mariah and I enjoy sleepovers, too. We both never sleep at sleepovers, either. That is the fun part of a sleepover! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete