Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Time!




Christmas is a special time of year for many people. Christmas means different things to many people. To me its celebrating the birth of Jesus. Also means giving without wanting anything back. I also have many traditions that take place in between Christmas Eve and Christmas day. But I will just say a few.

Every year on Christmas Eve I go to my aunts house for a dinner. We usually listen to music dance and enjoy the time we are spending together. Then when midnight comes we all go to midnight mass. Then everyone goes home into there warm cozy beds hoping when they wake up there will be gifts under their tree. Another tradition I do is two or three weeks before Christmas I get a Christmas tree with my my family. We bring it home and put it up. Then after its done opening we decorate it with bright lights and a bunch of ornaments that are different shapes and sizes. Then we enjoy it till Christmas when we enjoy it even more. We enjoy it even more because on Christmas day is because when we wake up the tree is filled with lots of gifts under it. My favorite tradition out of the ones I said is putting up a tree and decorating it.Christmas is one of my favorite holidays and I cant wait for it this year. There is only eight days till Christmas. Merry Christmas to all!


This blog post is for the December blogging contest.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the blog post about Christmas and the story.I like the blog post because it looks and sounds like you put a lot of effort in to it and it included good details very good descriptions and more.I can make a connection because i like spending time with my family in Christmas.Lastly the post was very well organized so keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete